01. AssicuMake sure the installation surface is smooth, dry and clean.
02. If laying on old plaster, use a surface consolidator to guarantee a firm hold of the material on the installation surface.
03. Use a two-component adhesive for exterior installations and a MS polymer adhesive for interiors, furniture or furnishings.
04. Apply the glue both to the back of the material and to the installation surface (double coating).
05. Stick the material to the surface and use a roller to get rid of any air bubbles and excess glue.
06. If necessary, treat the surfaces with water/oil repellent protector
*The material can be cut with a cutter, abrasive disc, wood-cutting disc or diamond disc (when cutting several sheets at the same time)
* The material can be laid side by side or with grout spacing; in the second case use plaster to fill the spacing.
*If laying on curved surfaces, use an industrial hot air dryer (100-110°C) to enhance the flexibility of the material.